Well, its not even time to head down to Clearwater, Florida for pre-season spring training but I'm already amped for baseball season!
Losing my husband Jayson Werth to the Nationals was a pretty big dagger to my bleeding red heart but as of 12:18 am I was thinking "Jayson Who?"
Welcome back Cliff Lee.
You took less money than other teams were offering because you know your worth in fan appreciation is equal if not more to what you are getting paid (which by no means is a chunk of change worth scoffing at)
Losing my husband Jayson Werth to the Nationals was a pretty big dagger to my bleeding red heart but as of 12:18 am I was thinking "Jayson Who?"
Welcome back Cliff Lee.
You took less money than other teams were offering because you know your worth in fan appreciation is equal if not more to what you are getting paid (which by no means is a chunk of change worth scoffing at)

Bottom Line: Cliff Lee wears Red and White. Suck it SKANKees :)

No comments:
Post a Comment